Monday, June 11, 2012

Holy Homework Batman! --Robin

Howdy folks!
     Because Crosswinds is a year round school, summertime is often a sea of conflict between academic obligations and longstanding traditions such as family reunions, camps, vacations, etc.  I encourage you to take these trips, see Grandma, go to the lake, earn a few merit badges.  Those memories will outlast anything I can come up with in my class.

That said, you still have to make up the work you missed.  The easiest way to pull that off is to be PRO-active, which is fancy talk for "work to fix the problem BEFORE you actually have the problem."  I know, you are probably thinking, "what kind of witch-craft is this?"  But I am serious, (and don't call me Shirley) here is homework in advance so that you can get it done before you take your trip, it will be one less thing to do when you get back all itchy from poison ivy, mosquitoes, and a rash you don't want to explain to your parents.


Homework Week 3
Brain Pop 
BrainPop Quiz



Homework Week 4
BrainPop
BrainPop Quiz

Homework Week 5
BrainPop
BrainPop quiz

Homework Week 6
BrainPop
BrainPop Quiz

Homework Week 7
BrainPop
BrainPop Quiz


Phew... that should keep you busy for a bit.  Feel free to get homework done for the rest of the month before its due so you can sit back and say, "I am almost done with all my science homework for the rest of the year!"


-Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment